TICKET OFFICE INFORMATION
Located adjacent to the LCA Main entrance
1601 Civic Drive
OPEN FOR CALLS
Noon - 5pm
OPEN FOR WALK-UP
Please note face coverings and health screenings are required for entry
Noon - 5pm
Closed Monday - Wednesday
TICKET OFFICE POLICIES:
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or cancellations.
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event, depending upon availability. Non-season tickets subject to a $5.00 per ticket exchange fee. Tickets may not be exchanged once the performance date has passed.
- Tickets may be ordered on-line, over the phone or in person at the Ticket Office or Ticket Outlet
- tickets ordered on-line will include a per ticket convenience fee and a $5 order fee
- tickets ordered via phone will include a $7.00 phone fee
- tickets ordered in person do not include additional fees
- We cannot exchange lost tickets.
- Discount coupons must be presented in person at the Ticket Office at the time of purchase.
- The Center is wheelchair accessible and theatres are equipped with assistive listening systems for hearing-impaired patrons. Additional information can be found here. We would like to accommodate all patrons. Please let us know if you have special seating requirements at the time you purchase tickets.
- Due to the demand for tickets during the 30-minute period prior to curtain time, we may not be able to conduct future sales.
Child: 12 and under
Youth: 17 and under
Senior: 62 and over