TICKET OFFICE INFORMATION
Located adjacent to the LCA Main entrance
1601 Civic Drive
Noon - 6pm
Closed Mondays & Tuesdays*
*The Ticket Office opens 1 hour prior to curtain for any performances on Mondays & Tuesdays.
The Ticket Office will be closed during the following times:
Thursday, November 24, 2022
All day in observance of Thanksgiving
TICKET OFFICE POLICIES:
- Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event, depending upon availability. Non-season tickets are subject to a $5.00 per ticket exchange fee. Tickets may not be exchanged once the performance date has passed.
- Tickets may be ordered online, over the phone or in person at the Ticket Office:
- tickets ordered online will include per ticket convenience fees and a $5.00 order fee,
- tickets ordered by phone will include a $7.00 phone fee,
- tickets ordered in person do not include additional fees.
- Discount coupons must be presented in person at the Ticket Office at the time of purchase. Discounts may not be applied after a purchase is completed.
- The Center is wheelchair accessible and theatres are equipped with assistive listening systems for hearing-impaired patrons. Additional information can be found here. We would like to accommodate all patrons. Please let us know if you have special seating requirements at the time you purchase tickets.
- Due to the demand for tickets during the 30-minute period prior to curtain time, we may not be able to conduct future sales.
- Toddler: 3 and under
- Child: 12 and under
- Youth: 17 and under
- Senior: 62 and over