Our Commitment to You
The Lesher Center for the Arts is committed to providing a safe place for you to visit. All employees are trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfecting, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- We follow CDC, OSHA, and Contra Costa Health Services recommendations
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees throughout the building
- Regular cleaning of all theatre spaces is now complemented by electrostatic spray surface cleaning, using a charged mist to disinfect seats and commonly touched areas
- New HVAC chiller for colling and boiler for heating have been installed to increase the comfort of our guests
- Newly installed Plasma Air Self-Cleaning Bi-polar Ionizers
- Hospital-grade air filters allow fresh clean air throughout the center
- Please stay home if you have even mild symptoms of COVID-19 such as a slight cough and low-grade fever.