Catering Services for your Event at the Lesher Center for the Arts
The Lesher Center for the Arts has numerous spaces to consider for your next event. Below is just a sampling of the configurations possible!
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in producing an event here at the beautiful Lesher Center for the Arts. Should your event require catering, we have arrangements with the following caterers. PLEASE NOTE: All services at the Center must be coordinated through Audience Services (925) 295-1400.
APPROVED CATERING SERVICES
- Broderick Roadhouse, Walnut Creek
- Chef's Touch, Martinez
- Classic Catering, Pleasant Hill
- Eat Drink and Be Merry, Walnut Creek
- Fraiche Catering by Patrick David, Lafayette
- Heritage Eats, Walnut Creek
- JR Catering*, Concord
- Barbara Llewellyn & Company, Orinda
- Mels the Original, Walnut Creek
- Miraglia Catering, San Leandro
- Scott's Seafood Grill & Bar, Walnut Creek
- Simple Elegance Catering, Danville
- Sunrise Bistro and Catering, Walnut Creek
- Yalla Mediterranean
PLEASE NOTE: All services at the Center must be coordinated through Audience Services (925) 295-1400.
All catering will be subject to Health, Safety, and ABC regulations.
All catering will be subject to a 10% fee from the City of Walnut Creek.
*JR Catering is the exclusive Caterer for all liquor served at the Center.
If you are a caterer who wishes to be considered for joining the list of approved caterers,please note the requirements below:
- Caterer will arrange for on-site interview as necessary with Audience Services Coordinator.
- All billing will be made directly to the Lesher Center for the Arts. The catering bill will be paid by the City of Walnut Creek and charges for catering services will appear on client’s final billing from the Lesher Center for the Arts. Fees quoted by Audience Services are exclusive of tax and service. Upon final inspection following the event, and at the discretion of the Center Management, an additional 10-15% cleaning fee may be assessed.
- Caterer will supply tables and linens as required.
- Caterer will set up no earlier than the contracted event period start time, with the following exception: For post-performance receptions, Caterer will set up no earlier than following the last intermission. In the event of no intermission, set up will begin no earlier than 15 minutes after the scheduled curtain time.
- All tables will be covered and skirted on all sides. Color must be approved by Audience Services.
- All storage containers, boxes, bags, dry supplies, bottles, and glassware, must be stored out of public view.
- Food will be delivered to the Center in storage and/or serving containers. No food preparation on the premises is permitted.
- A Catering Representative must be present at all times when product is being consumed by the public.
- All food and supplies (including empty storage containers and boxes) will be removed following the event and no later than the contracted event period end time
- General clean-up of the serving area is necessary both during and after food service by caterer. The Center has trash receptacles located on all levels. Caterer may be required to supply additional trash receptacles as deemed necessary by Audience Services. All trash receptacles must be emptied by caterer, and contents removed from the premises, at the conclusion of the event.